if i'm being completely honest, if i were to make a game for a bbtk game jam, i would literally make a menu with 2 buttons: "h" and "reset". the h would change the background color and reset makes it go black. it's unfortunate i don't know how to code whatsoever.
A downloadable project
This is the Game Breaker's Toolkit jam, a 48 hour game making marathon, but spread out around two week-ends so you can choose the best moment to jam. It is focused on bad design, horrible mechanics, and stupid ideas. This jam is a parody of the GMTK game jam, which you can learn about here.
The page you're viewing right now was created to showcase all of the GBTK jams for posterity.
- GBTK jam 1 : The first one
- GBTK jam 2: The sequel
- GBTK jam 3: Control Alt Delete
- GBTK jam 4: Is it over Yet?
- GBTK jam 5: Ỵ̸̬̇̕̕͝O̷̭̯̲̺̹̻͌̍̄̿͒͜U̴̜͐̅̌ ̵̙͊̏̐̂͑Ķ̵̢͓̞͙̲͇̽̀N̶͉͈̪̼̈͑͛͘Ṑ̶̰̎̊̀͘W̵̢̼̖͙̱̤̑͊̈̓ ̴̡̹͖̼̱͇̉͌͂͠W̶̧̛͚͒̎̏̅́H̴͍̏͒ͅǍ̸̜̭̅͝T̷̡̝͚̹̥͒͒͊̀̓̐ ̶̛̲͚͚̩̟͈̹͒T̶̢͉̻͔̭͓̏͛̽̏̃̅O̶̧͂͋̈́̒ ̶̧̤̠͉̖̜̉̂͑D̷͙̘̘̲͑̈O̶̢͕̰͕̟͆̓ͅͅ
- GBTK jam 6: oh no i'm stuck._.
- GBTK jam 777777777777777777777777777777: Are you feeling lucky?
- GBTK jam ♾: EVERYTHING