This game was made in 72 hours for the creersonjeu.fr game jam.
If ever you're stuck, just watch this full playthrough video:
You play as a lone individual during a lockdown. Zombies are everywhere, but don't worry! The government will handle everything. Just stay inside for 2 weeks, and order your necessities online. (An armored delivery service has been installed in your neighborhood.) Beware, however, as things pile up in your house due to your hoarding instincts.
Oh and also, don't leave the house. Just stay inside. A lockdown may bring many opportunities!
- WASD/Arrow keys: move
- R: restart day
- F4: fullscreen (windows only)
- You may also use the mouse (or tap the screen on mobile) to perform actions.
- Two weeks of lockdown (at best)
- Sokoban-style mechanics
- Zombies waiting for hugs outside
- Dynamic music selection
- Two languages (French and English)
Game maker studio 2 source code is available to download