Branching corpses - The terminal
Note: if you're here from the extra credits jam, please play this game first: https://adriendittrick.itch.io/branching-corpses-connect both games are linked and it is better to launch "connect" first.
Endings in this game:
- ABA2: Connected! [NO GAME FOR THIS ENDING YET, YOU COULD MAKE IT!]
- ABAB: Disconnected...[NO GAME FOR THIS ENDING YET, YOU COULD MAKE IT!]
- AB: Factions
It is recommended that you start from the very first corpse and work your way through, click here to do so.
Both games were made for the Extra Credits Jam #4, for which the theme was "connect". My interpretation of the theme was that I would make two games that connect to each other. (the other one can be found here and is required to play this one.) I also took the following extra challenges:
- Extra Open: (the source code is included, you can open it with Game Maker Studio 2)
- Extra remix: this game features some music that I've used in previous entries of the Branching Corpses series.
- Extra Kuleshov Effect: both games feature a conversation which can be read in a different musical context, thus changing its meaning and emotions.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.